Thread: Paragon Legendary Weapons

Paragon Legendary Weapons

I have got the first legendary weapon out of the 3 its called SwordOfAudemar but to gain the next legendary weapon u have to go to talk to the LoreMaster Ben. You talk to him and he tells your about the legendary weapons his text line is here :

There is much to learn about the power of the Legendary Weapons of the dead GameMasters.
    What can u tell me?
    It is thought that these weapons have a strange spirit of there own and will evolve into a more powerful weapon when the weilder have proven they are worthy of such power.
    I believe I have proven myself, the weapon spoke to me!
    Then you are indeed a great Warrior What did you do to earn the blessing of the Legendary Weapon?
    I killed the OmaKing and cut out his Heart!
    Then you should travel to where the spirit of a dead OmaKing rests and slice open the heart with your weapon!
    Okay ill try that and see what happends

What I can say from this is that u will need to go back to the oma cave were u killed the oma king from the main story line but u are unable to go there to complete this quest and the OmaKingSpirit cave doesnt count for the quest either.

will probably work better if you post in the right subsection for the right server.

it is the right server heheh

now wasnt at lunch time :P